Several classes also began working on Phase 2 of the Candy Carriages project. In this phase students use poster-board and cardboard tubes to construct their own ramp. The goal is to build a ramp that will enable their carriage to get better results than it did in Phase 1. We are still in need of tubes, so please send them in with your child!
Parent Conferences are approaching! Please let me know via email if you would like to set up a conference with me. We can talk about:
- Your child's progress in GT
- Goal setting for GT - what to work on
- Social/emotional progress
- Homework maintenance & tips for how to handle homework with gifted kids
- Challenging your child's brain - ideas to do at home
- Anything else you may want to discuss!
NOTE: Next week students will have GT on Monday and Tuesday only. This is due to the half day schedules for parent conferences and Arts Days. This webpage will be updated again on Friday, October 30.